PANDAS HR toolkit for Businesses and Organisations
Dr Krystal Wilkinson of Manchester Metropolitan University has developed an HR toolkit for businesses and organisations to use as part of their employee assistance programmes/wellbeing provisions. This PANDAS Foundation toolkit is designed to educate, upskill and share knowledge for businesses in respect to their employees who may be affected by perinatal mental health conditions. Whilst this is free to download, we would welcome a donation as we still rely on donations to keep going.
Dr Wilkinson is an expert in the field and we are so grateful for her work and support. For further reading around supporting employees on their perinatal mental health, please see this article.
Our speakers’ pack is available if you would like PANDAS to host a course session on perinatal mental health for your business and/or teams. To book and for more information please contact email@example.com
PANDAS have also contributed to articles for organisations like Working Mums who provide support for both parents and organisations around perinatal mental health and support in the workplace. Do click on the links for more.
- Introduction to perinatal mental illness (different conditions; prevalence; treatments)
- Work factors that might prove problematic
- Work factors that can prove helpful
- Why employees might be reluctant to disclose perinatal mental illness
- How you can support employees
- Employer responsibilities (legal obligations)
- The business case for investment