Why support PANDAS Foundation? Supporting a charity can be great for your business, and by supporting PANDAS you’ll be helping families across the UK who are struggling with pre and postnatal mental health illnesses.
- Develop your corporate identity as an organisation that cares for others
- We also offer training and advise on maternal mental health using our presentation and management team
- Great PR benefits
- Expose your brand to a well-defined and large group of people
- Inexpensive team building opportunities
- Improved employee relations and retention
Ways your company can support PANDAS Foundation:
- Hold a fundraising event such as a cake sale
- Vote for us in your charity of the year scheme
- Make a donation per product sold
- Staff donations via payroll giving
- Staff sporting events and challenges such as climb Ben Nevis or a 10k run or team triathlon
- Staff volunteering
Ways to donate to PANDAS Foundation
Work for Good
Work for good is the simplest way of donating to charity through your business sales, especially if you are time and resource poor.
Work for Good was set up to help charities raise funds from small businesses and offer businesses a fundraising platform which helps them to raise funds for the charities they care about – legally. through work for good. You can donate directly through them, as shown below on their website:
And can select PANDAS Foundation from the drop down.
This way you can select an agreement that you would be happy with, and you would still be able to donate and share your support and generosity throughout your social media.
Find out more
We truly appreciate all of our business collaborators. Without them, we could not do what we do. If you are interested in supporting a charity through donations of sales of a particular product or service, we would love to hear from you. We work closely with all of our supporters to develop a working relationship that supports all service users.
Please click the below link to see our media pack which details how we work with collaborators, and what PANDAS Foundation can offer in terms of support.
If you would be interested in working along side our charity, please contact email@example.com
Find out more
In response to an increased demand for more information about perinatal mental health, we developed a presentation for corporations, which we can present, and also offer 1:1 training with your teams. This can be conducted online or in your workplace.
We do ask for a donation = for our resource and time that can be discussed as per request. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org