Why support PANDAS Foundation? Supporting a charity can be great for your business, and by supporting PANDAS you’ll be helping families across the UK who are struggling with pre and postnatal mental health illnesses.
- Develop your corporate identity as an organisation that cares for others
- We also offer training and advise on maternal mental health using our presentation and management team
- Great PR benefits
- Expose your brand to a well-defined and large group of people
- Inexpensive team building opportunities
- Improved employee relations and retention
Ways your company can support PANDAS Foundation:
- Hold a fundraising event such as a cake sale
- Vote for us in your charity of the year scheme
- Make a donation per product sold
- Staff donations via payroll giving
- Staff sporting events and challenges such as climb Ben Nevis or a 10k run or team triathlon
- Staff volunteering
In response to an increased demand for more information about perinatal mental health, we developed a presentation for corporations, which we can present, and also offer 1:1 training with your teams. This can be conducted online or in your workplace.
We don’t charge for our talks, but a discretionary donation to the PANDAS Foundation is always welcome to help us continue our quest to support everyone affected by perinatal mental illness.